Join Goddess Delivers for convenient service.
PJ Budders Belgian Chocolates are made with the highest-grade cannabis. Developed by an executive chef, professional chemist, and a practiced botanist, they collaborated to make this natural, effective, and safe alternative to pharmaceutical drugs. The makers of PJ Budders care about the rich chocolate taste, as well as giving each product a consisten high strength. All cannabis extracted for use in PJ Budders' chocolates are of indica variety. Their goal is to relentlessly deliver exceptional and outstanding medication to patients.
The delicious chocolate bars come in different flavors and varying doses:
PJ Budders - Milk Chocolate (150mg, 300mg, & 450mg total cannabis)
Sultry, smooth milk chocolate glory. With a distinct chocolate flavor and a milky smooth finish.
PJ Budders - Dark Chocolate (150mg, 300mg, & 450mg total cannabis)
With premium dark chocolate deliciousness, you will love this bold dark chocolate flavor.
PJ Budders - Chocolate Crisp (150mg & 300mg total cannabis)
Complete with the same delicious milk-chocolate you love in the traditional "Chocolate Milk" bar, the PJ team took it to the next level by throwing in some crunchy rice clusters.
PJ Budders - Mint (300mg total cannabis)
PJ presents this minty edible as a different yet delectable flavor profile. Combining the premium Belgian chocolate with a peppermint finish, this variety is unlike any other.
PJ Budders - Megalodon (1000mg total cannabis)
Named after the Megalodon, a prehistoric shark that preyed on full-grown whales, PJ Budders designed this bar to pack a Megalodon punch. For any tolerance level, we assure you this bar will meet your wildest expectations.
Note to Patients
We include a single-use cold pack in orders containing chocolate/caramel edibles, but this may not be enough to prevent softening or melting during transport (especially during warmer weather). Putting them in the fridge will harden the chocolate, and they will remain just as medicated, even if soft. However, we do not replace melted chocolates. Thank you for your understanding!
State of California recommends 10mg THC maximum as single serving. Indicator card with dosage size included.
Select More Information for ingredients, testing, & dosage recommendations.
Pictures are not indicative of all varieties.
|Good For||- Pain Relief
- Well Being
|Ingredients||- Milk Chocolate (150mg, 300mg, & 450mg total cannabis): organic sugar, partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, whey nonfat milk, soy lecithin, natural & artificial flavors, pure vanilla, coconut liqueur, coffee flavor, cannabis indica
- Dark Chocolate (150mg, 300mg, 450mg total cannabis): cocoa butter, organic sugar, cocoa liqueur, soy lecithin, pure vanilla extract, coconut liqueur, cannabis indica. This product is vegan-friendly.
- Chocolate Crisp (150mg & 300mg total cannabis): organic sugar, partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, whey nonfat milk, soy lecithin, natural & artificial flavors, pure vanilla, coconut liqueur, coffee flavor, rice cereal, cannabis indica
- Mint (300mg total cannabis): cocoa butter, organic sugar, cocoa liqueur, pure vanilla extract, soy lecithin, cannabis indica, peppermint. This product is vegan-friendly
- Megaladon (1000mg total cannabis): organic sugar, partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, whey nonfat milk, soy lecithin, natural & artificial flavors, pure vanilla, coconut liqueur, coffee flavor, cannabis indica
|Testing||Tested by Strain Genius Labs
- Single Dose: 81.96mg THC, 14.82mg CBD, 6.33mg CBN per bar; 3 servings per bar.
- Double Dose: 163.92mg THC, 29.64mg CBD, 12.66mg CBN; 6 servings per bar.
- Triple Dose: 327.84mg THC, 59.28mg CBD, 25.32mg CBN; 12 servings per bar.
- Megalodon: 655.68mg THC, 118.56mg CBD, 50.64mg CBN; 24 servings per bar.
|Dosage||- Single Dose: 1 serving is 2 squares
- Double Dose: 1 serving is 1 square
- Triple Dose: 1 serving is 1/2 of a square
- Megalodon: 1 serving is 1/4 of a square
- Single, Double, & Triple Doses; Megalodon: 27.32mg THC, 4.94mg CBD, 2.11mg CBN per serving
Goddess Delivers does not give medical advice.
Any new medication should be taken in small increments until the correct dosage is identified for the specific condition.
We recommend that you speak to your doctor about what dosage is right for you.
|WARNING||Certain cannabis products sold here contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.|